|“I believe in Second Amendment rights and the rights of hunters and sportsmen to bear arms and use them in a responsible way. BUT I am concerned about allowing loaded firearms into family-oriented spaces.” – Barrack Hussein Obama
“Take away the heritage of a people and they are easily persuaded.” – Karl Marx
When an opponent declares, “I will come over to your side,” I calmly say, “Your child belongs to us already. You will pass on, and your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.” ~Adolf Hitler (1889 – 1945) Source: 1933, quoted in The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, “Education in the Third Reich”
What luck for the rulers that men do not think.
The press must grow day in and day out — it is our Party’s sharpest and most powerful weapon. – Josef Stalin Speech at The Twelfth Congress of the R.C.P.(B.) (19 April 1923)
The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.
“During his years as Nazi propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels employed a simple, but highly cynical set of rules. He said:
So what part of Goebbels’ cynical philosophy does not describe the overall political approach of today’s Democrat Party?” – Paul Hollra
Here are some of the things you can do with a gun:
- Defend your household and protect your family
- Hunt for meat to put food on the table, and feed your family
- Guns are a formidable deterrent against the bad guys, who would come and rob you; and the reason they are is because the people who are prone to this behavior don’t typically like to mess with people who know how to shoot back.
- From the constitutional prospective, the public’s right to bear arms has to do with our ability to arm the militia, against possible government tyranny.
These are the arguments against Control:
- It violates our Second Amendment Rights, and the first reason to resist such legislation, which obviously is unconstitutional, and therefore is illegal, is to suspect the intentions of the government that is seeking to impose this legislation and take away our weapons.
- In the real world, when you have gun control imposed, it is the law abiding citizens who are disadvantaged, because they are the only ones who turn in their weapons. The criminal element will not be compliant; and so therefore you end up with a situation where only the criminals are armed; and the citizen are left without a means of defense.
- In the event of food shortages, which I believe are coming, you will have to resort to throwing rocks and using sticks to hunt for meat, in order to feed your family.
- The most important reason against having gun control is that once such legislation is passed, we no longer have the means to take back our government from the tyrannical evil powers that would scheme to rob us of our liberties… and therein is the best reason for us not to have it!!!
In this world that we live in today, with this naive liberal mindset, that believes all that one has to do, in order to combat the evil that is in the world, is lay down our arms; and those who would do us arm would do likewise, because they now can see we mean them no arm… and then we can have world peace!
Folks, can I give you a lesson in life? The ONLY thing a bully understands is a stick that is BIGGER than theirs. Diplomacy that is not backed by the resolve to back what we say with actions, and the ability to follow throw, is not worth a dime.
What I have just described is our problem today, because it is this kind of idiocy that is prevalent in Washington DC, among our Congressional leadership today, and in the White House, that is directing our country.
Hey, what can I say… that’s my soap box speech for today!
Comments, replies, and even rebuttals are all welcomed.