|Dear Professor Jill,
First I want to thank you for your response, and I both respect and appreciate your honest opinion; however I do not agree with you.In your response to my blog you said as follows: Professor Jill says:August 18, 2010 at 8:42 amThe truth shall set you free. Your blog is full of “assumptions” that are not based on fact. You are spreading lies and fear.Just what are the incorrect assumptions that you are referring to in your comment?
The blog that you posted your comment to was taken from a News report in Lubbock Texas.
Was there something inaccurate about that report?
Or was there something you found inaccurate about my comments regarding the liquidation of out U.S. Constitution by this administration?
I’m not sure what your major is, but if you are a professor, I can only assume that you are aware that we do have a Constitution in our land, and that Constitution is the highest law of our land.
These president in particular, but also many of our past presidents and congressmen have been ignoring that document for years.
The steps that Obama is taking today, towards Socialism, in taking over private companies and stripping us of our liberties one by one, and our freedom of choice, exceeds the authority granted to him by our Constitution, and therefore they are illegal.
Not only that, but based so far on the evidence provided this man is not even Constitutionally qualified to be president.
You also left me a link to Snopes.com as your only source; but do you even know who is behind that website?
It is a man and his wife, who are both Liberals, who live in San Fernando, California; and who are themselves Obama supporters; so they are not exactly impartial.
I do on occasions use Snopes.com myself, but I always try and look at other resources as well, and I do not just look to that one site.
If you have followed my blog for any time, I think you will see that at least most of the time, I give references and footnotes on the remarks that I make.
I assume from your scriptural comments that you are also a Believer, and I assume also that you are a supporter of Barack Obama.
Personally, I pray for him, and I sincerely hope that he has an encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ, that he has a change of heart, and that he gets saved; but I most definitely do not believe he is a Christian; I don’t agree with his policies; and neither do I like what he is doing to our country.
But that is my opinion, and we still have a free country, Obama notwithstanding, and you can believe what you want.
Do you want to know why it is that I do not believe that he is a Christian?
Whereas I grant you that only God knows the heart of any individual, and all we can do (and we are instructed to do this in the Bible) is look to their fruit, their words, and also their actions to see if they are.
So you say my blog is full “assumptions” that it is not based on fact; and that I am spreading lies and fear… well I would suggest that you look at the following video and understand what the Islamic agenda is for our country:
There are many overlapping and even separate agendas that we are dealing with today in our country; on the one side there is the Islamic Agenda to destory first Israel, and then the United States; and we also have the agenda to drive our nation into a “New World Order.”
The Islamic agenda is what I want to talk about here; and these radical Islamic groups have made no secret of their desire and plans to destroy both Israel and the United States; and we have a president today, in the White House, who champions the cause of Islam, and who is himself (I believe) a Muslim.
What most Americans fail to realize is that Islam has always been a very violent ideology, and truly it is not a religion, but it is a political ideology that believes that the whole world should be ruled by Sharia Law; and to have any other view or faith that is not Islamic is a death sentence.
What these radical Islamic groups are saying, and yes I understand they are in the minority; but what they are teaching is exactly what the Koran teaches, and also what Muhammad taught.
In fact these radical Islamic groups are to Islam what the Protestant Reformation was to the Catholic Church, in that what Martin Luther was saying, when he posted his thesis to the door of the church, was that the Christian Bible says we are saved by faith alone, and what he was saying was true… and it began the Protestant Reformation.
Likewise, what these radical Islamic groups are doing, that are calling for Jihad, is to call Muslims back to the orginal teachings of the Koran.
Islam is NOT a peaceful religion, and as I said it is not a religion at all, but it is a very narrow minded ideology that is very intolerant of any other faith or belief.
All you have to do is look at history and see what happen in every nation that Islam went to. It is exactly as it happened in Lebanon; and as it is now happening in the western European Nations; and we here in the United States are following close behind.
Here are some other reasons why I do not feel that Obama is a Christian:
- Listen as Obama is heard mocking the beliefs of the Bible: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaNXqZGDYWc.
- Obama says all roads lead to heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4cMB8ktCT8&feature=related.
- Obama denies the moral teachings of the Bible, and the words of Jesus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHlelAui5fs&feature=related.
- Obama supports the “Gay” agenda: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEYeDGOW83I&feature=related.
- Obama supports the murder and genocide of the unborn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzpvlY9BVrY&feature=related.
- Obama gives every indication through both words and his deeds that he is a follower of Islam and of Allah, and he is not a Christian; in any case he certainly cannot be both a Christian and a Muslim, and he has never denied the Muslim faith: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA9D9_x9bgY&feature=related.
- According to the Egyptian Foreign Minister, Obama even told him in private that he is a Muslim… again, he cannot be both Christian and Muslim: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7y5bh5EIrU&feature=player_embedded.
- Obama’s faith and world views, as we look at the people who mentored him, including his former pastor, it would appear is based more on a socialistic agenda, than on anything that could be considered Christian and biblical: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQMqylEt-Rw&feature=related.
- Obama doesn’t follow the teachings and dictates of the Bible, as it address the subject of sin, and that Christ is the only way to the Father, and for one to go to heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxHdDQDgxQ0&feature=related.
These are my objections to the man, Barack Hussein Obama, and some of his policies:
First off, regarding his place of birth and his citizenship:
- Obama promised the American people that he would provide transparency. Well why does that not also apply to his own past; and why has he not revealed verifiable proof of his U.S. Citizenship and place of birth, as everyone of us have had to do on numerous occasions, or why not just show us his passport that he used to travel abroad before he was elected to the Senate, which by the way was most likely Indonesian? Instead he has stonewalled every attempt to look at this evidence; and this is a fact, with the credentials he has provided to be president, he couldn’t even be hired as a cook in the White House, because he couldn’t even pass the minimum background security requirements: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL08s5uH8as?
- Even the Kenyan Ambassador admitted right after Obama’s election that Obama was born in Kenya: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4GX3Otf14.
- Obama’s own paternal grandmother admitted right after the election that he was born in Kenya, and that she was present at his birth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bloHSojeLAw.
- Michelle Obama even has admitted that Kenya is Obama’s home country: clip #1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=proi6NFdKVs&feature=related; clip #2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHsSY1QQ0-g&feature=related.
There are so many other areas, that I have already covered in so many of my previous blogs, that I’m not going to take the time now to itemize them all one by one; but again you are entitled to your opinion, and this is still a free country, no thanks to Obama; but I can tell you if he is allowed to continue down this road towards Socialism, that he has put us on, we won’t be free much longer, and that’s for sure.
I think it would be good for you to look at history, and see all of the similarities between what happened in pre-Nazi Germany, that gave rise the Nazism, and to Hitler coming into power; and see how that compares with what is happening today here in the United States:
- Hitler outlawed school prayer in Germany. In 1962, The U.S. Supreme Court did the same for us.
- Hitler eliminated Christian holidays in the schools first by calling Christmas “Yuletide.” Most American public schools now call Christmas vacation a “winter break.”
- Hitler took Easter out of schools and instead honored that time of year as the beginning of spring. It has likewise become common for schools in America to refer to time off at Easter as “spring break.”
- Hitler controlled the church using intimidation and threats. A half-century ago, U.S. Senator and Senate Majority Leader Lyndon Baines Johnson, promoted a bill that included an amendment to use the Internal Revenue Service to remove the non-profit status of a church that speaks against the election of any specific political candidate.
- Hitler enticed thousands of pastors to promote paganism in their congregations. Neopaganism is one of the fastest growing religions in America, doubling every 18 months according to a June 2008 article in The Denver Post. Many American church-goers practice paganism such as “Christian” yoga, contemplative prayer, and walking a labyrinth. As evidence that church doors continue to open further to aberrant beliefs, a 2008 survey found that 57% of evangelicals do not believe Jesus Christ is the only way to God.
- Hitler was an environmentalist and vegetarian. Marriages performed by the Nazi state frequently included blessings of “Mother Earth” and “Father Sky.” Today Americans increasingly accept radical environmentalism, pantheism, and the celebration of Earth Day.
- Hitler was fascinated by eastern mysticism. Today an increasing number of American pastors encourage their followers to become “mystic warriors”.
- 8. Hitler believed in reincarnation. He even convinced SS officers that by murdering millions of Jews and other “undesirables” they were allowing them to get on with the reincarnation process and come back more quickly in an advanced status. Americans increasingly accept the idea of reincarnation as well as good and bad karma.
- Hitler’s holocaust killed between 8 and 11 million Jews and non-Jews. Americans have killed an estimated 50 million babies since abortion was legalized through the U.S. Supreme Court in 1973. According to a July 7, 2008 article on worldnetdaily.com “An abortionist who claims to have destroyed more than 20,000 unborn children and who once was Hillary Clinton’s OB-GYN says he is doing ‘God’s work’ when he terminates a pregnancy…He admits that abortion kills a human soul.”
- Hitler killed 270,000 handicapped people through active euthanasia. America and the courts are rushing toward the same with the murder of individuals such as Terri Schiavo. Oregon voters passed their Death with Dignity Act in 1994 and re-affirmed it in 1997. Washington state voters legalized doctor-assisted suicide on November 4, 2008. In December 2008, a Montana judge ruled terminally ill residents of that state have the right to physician-assisted suicide, and “death with dignity” is gaining acceptance in other states as well.
- Private schools were abolished by Hitler and all education placed under Nazi control. There is constant pressure from federal and many state education authorities to require that Christian schools use state-mandated, humanistic textbooks. The Home School Legal Defense Association is fighting numerous battles at any given time to prevent parents from loosing the right to educate their children as they see fit. In August 2008, a federal district court ruled that the state of California university system may choose not to recognize the diplomas-and thereby deny college entrance to-students who attended a school using textbooks that express a Biblical worldview in the areas of history and science (i.e., Christian schools).
- Hitler prevented dissenters from using radio to challenge his worldview. Many powerful liberals in America have made clear their intent to reintroduce the “Fairness Doctrine” that would require conservative and religious radio stations to offer equal time to anti-Christian, anti-conservative worldviews.
- Pastors who spoke against Hitler’s worldview and his murderous regime found themselves on trial and frequently imprisoned for “Abuse of Pulpit.” In America, hate-crime legislation has the potential to criminalize Christians and pastors who speak out against the homosexual agenda.
- Many Christians in Germany justified their allegiance to Hitler through a belief that “Their duty to God was spiritual; their duty to the state was political.” Many American Christians now have bought the lie that their worldview can be divided between the secular and the sacred-the politician has one area of responsibility, the pastor another, and never shall the two meet. Yet the Bible teaches that all issues are fundamentally spiritual.
- Hitler outlawed the cross and replaced it with the swastika. Today many churches, Christian colleges, and universities have willingly removed the cross from their buildings. Numerous court cases sponsored by the ACLU have required the removal of the cross from public grounds. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in 2005 that the Ten Commandments cannot be posted on public grounds for religious purposes.
- Hitler was fascinated with Friedrich Nietzsche and distributed his writings to his inner circle. Nietzsche promoted Nihilism, the belief that life has no meaning, and he is best known for his position that “God is dead”. Nietzsche is presently one of the most widely read authors by American college students.
- Hitler exploited the economic collapse of Germany to take over as dictator and usher in his brand of socialism. America’s financial crisis has given liberals in both political parties the opportunity to grow the size of government and implement freedom-robbing socialism at lightning speed.
- 18. Hitler was obsessed with globalism, and many of America’s most powerful political leaders are willing to subjugate American sovereignty to contemporary globalism.
- 19. Many Germans responded to Hitler by retreating into neutrality. Today most Americans prefer to remain neutral on moral issues that they think don’t affect them personally.
- On trial after World War II, Hitler’s henchmen used the defense that they had not broken any laws. True, they had not defied the laws of Germany since those had been re-written to fit the goals and objectives of Hitler. The Nazi leaders were nevertheless found guilty because the courts at the time recognized a “law above the law.” Yet now the U.S. Supreme Court has rejected the law of nature and nature’s God by claiming that as society evolves, morals evolve, and so the law, too, must evolve.
- Calling upon Darwinian evolution, Hitler convinced the German people that purging millions of people was acceptable because of the need to create a pure race; also referred to as eugenics. American students across the board have been educated in Darwinian evolution because the Supreme Court has ruled that creation cannot be taught in our schools-even if both creation and evolution are taught side by side.
- Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood in America became acquainted with the doctors and scientists that had worked with Nazi Germany’s eugenics program and had no quarrel with the euthanasia, sterilization, abortion, and infanticide programs of the early Reich. Sanger even published several articles in Birth Control Review that reflected Hilter’s White Supremacist worldview. Planned Parenthood now grosses one billion per year.
- In Germany, pastors often cited Romans 13:1-2 to encourage Christians to obey the Nazis. Today in America, many pastors have a false view of Romans 13:1-2 and have convinced millions that to disobey governing authorities is to disobey God. This poor training would facilitate Christians here doing just as the German Christians did if faced with similar challenges.
- Germans accepted socialism to avoid pain. Today’s Americans are rejecting capitalism in exchange for government-sponsored “free” healthcare, education, and countless other government handouts.
- Many Americans accept what I call, One World Spirituality. This is actually an amalgamation of the three worldviews of evolutionary humanism, Hindu pantheism, and occultism. I noted earlier that Hitler embraced all of these.
- America is rushing toward government-sponsored, national healthcare. We already have a form of this in Medicare and Medicaid. Hitler, too, expanded and centralized Germany’s healthcare system. As Melchior Palyi explained, “The ill-famed Dr. Ley, boss of the Nazi labor front, did not fail to see that the social insurance system could be used for Nazi politics as a means of popular demagoguery, as a bastion of bureaucratic power, [and] as an instrument of regimentation.”
So anyway, I’ve provided some evidence for you to chew on, and I would be interested in seeing your evidence that would support that what I am saying is incorrect or inaccurate.
As you said in your comment: “Your blog is full of “assumptions” that are not based on fact. You are spreading lies and fear.”
Show me, but give me something besides Snopes.com.