Congress Voting on the Declaration of Independence
IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776
The unanimous Declaration
hen in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. (…More)
The grievances which our founding fathers had against mother England and King George III were as follows:
The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
- He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
- He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.
- He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.
- He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.
- He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.
- He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected, whereby the Legislative Powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.
- He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.
- He has obstructed the Administration of Justice by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary Powers.
- He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
- He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.
- He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.
- He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil Power.
- He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:
- For quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:
- For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:
- For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:
- For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:
- For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:
- For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences:
- For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies
- For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:
- For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.
- He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.
- He has plundered our seas, ravaged our coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.
- He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.
- He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.
- He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.
In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people. (Declaration of Independence – July 4, 1776 )
Many people today are questioning how our country arrived in this sad state that we are in today; and how we have degenerated as a free people and republic into this present state, both morally and economically, where we are today tottering on the precipice of totally economic collapse and ruin?
Well every Democracy in history has traveled through a similar progression, as was once pointed out in an article that has been attributed to a man by the name of Alexander Tyler, back in 1770; but more than likely it goes back even further:
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse (gifts) from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been 200 years.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage.
Who were our founding fathers and what was the atmosphere that brought these English subjects to turn upon their mother country and king?
“The American Revolution was made by British subjects, individual men and women who, by our modern sense of proportions, were amazingly few in number. The war they fought was the most important in our history, and as too few today seem to understand, it very quickly became a world war. But the revolution began well before the war. As John Adams famously observed, ‘The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people.’ And it changed the world.
There was no American nation, no army at the start, no sweeping popular support for rebellion, nor much promise of success. No rebelling people had ever broken free from the grip of colonial empire, and those we call patriots were also clearly traitors to the King. And so, as we must never forget, when they pledged ‘their lives, their fortunes, their sacred honor,’ it was not in a manner of speaking.
We call them Founding Fathers, in tribute, but tend to see them as distant and a bit unreal, like figures in a costume pageant. Yet very real they were, real as all that stirred their ‘hearts and minds,’ and it has meaning in our time as never before.
With change accelerating all around, more and more we need understanding of those principles upon which the republic was founded. What were those ‘self-evident truths’ that so many risked all for, fought for, suffered and died for? What was the source of their courage? Who were those people? I don’t think we can ever know enough about them.” (Quote from Pulitzer Prize-winning author David McCullough’s book, “John Adams”}
How did this web of deceit and betrayal begin, that has brought our nation to this point?
As with most forms of corruption, to get to the root cause you have but to follow the money; and unfortunately our country is not different.
The root cause of our troubles today can be traced to a Privately owned and controlled Central Bank, which by the way is absolutely UNCONSTITUTIONAL, but was nevertheless allowed and was signed into law by the Congress and by then President Woodrow Wilson, back in 1913; and mind you this happened over the Christmas holidays, after most of Congress had already dismissed and had gone home for the holidays, and so this unconstitutional bill was voted upon and signed into law by a simple majority of those who stayed behind for that very purpose.
Our founding fathers and a rare few number of our presidents have warned us of the dangers to our liberty and freedom that would happen if ever we should abdicated control of our currency creation and our medium of exchange, and would allow this control to fall into the hands of a secretive member group of private Banks.
“Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.”
~ Mayer Amschel Rothschild (23 February 1744 – 19 September 1812) was the founder of the Rothschild family international banking dynasty
Question: Who gains from this system of credit that is the creation of these private banks; that has been allowed by the laws that these big Banks have introduced, whether it be through lobbyists or from their expertly-financed and polished candidates and representatives; many of whom have been trained since their college days to betray both our U.S. Constitution and our Republic; and in that group are the Bush’s, the Clintons, and Obama.
Question: Who gets first pick of the prime assets when they withdraw the fake credit they control, and the economy collapses, as just happened in 2008; and as also happened in 1929?
The greatest fraud that has ever been perpetrated upon the American people, that allowed for the creation of this evil oligarchy, that has spawn the creation of this “superior ruling class of people,” so they think, was first allowed under the administration of Woodrow Wilson, though he later recanted and apologized for his involvement; but nevertheless, the results are now what you see happening; as this current president and Congress are today spending money like drunken sailors; creating unfettered and unrestrained inflation, and paying for it with worthless fiat Federal Reserve Notes; and still these corrupt bleeders, these Globalist Bankers, are still at large and in charge, and are at the ready to do it all again… as they take us down the road to the establishment of something they call the “New World Order!”
“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.“
Here is a history that you may not know:
After more than 30 years of anecdotal research, connecting thousands of dots across an endless sky, a distinct pattern begins to emerge, something I’ll share a bit with you here.
First, there’re other brave souls out there who also have researched this contentious topic, and have drawn similar conclusions. And we’ve all done so independently, which makes our conclusions all the more striking. I’ve said this before and it bears repeating: the evil Rothschild family, which controls what I term The First Sphere of Influence in the western world, hides in plain sight. They even flaunt their wealth, their control and power with such arrogance and contempt that it cannot be ignored, even by like-minded people as they.
Where shall I start?
The U.S. income tax was a long sought-after tax the Rothschilds had attempted to bring on since the late 1770s, but it was strongly resisted by Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, James Madison and John Adams, among other less-known (to contemporary audiences) American Patriots.
Traitor Alexander Hamilton, was our first Secretary of the Treasury, sent to the US by the Rothschilds to establish the first central bank.
Hamilton, who had been born out of wedlock in the Caribbean islands, had been groomed from the start by the Rothschilds, although few people actually knew of his true identity.
Aaron Burr, Hamilton’s killer, knew of his background and often chided and bullied him over it, until Burr finally slapped Hamilton across the face with a leather glove, thus issuing the challenge that killed Hamilton.
While Thomas Jefferson vehemently fought against the creation of such a bank, George Washington believed that Hamilton knew what he was doing and thus must be correct. The bank was started . . . and suddenly plunged the United States into debt.
When the central bank’s charter expired, it was not renewed, so the Rothschilds punished the “Colonies” by having the British attack the US again to commence the War of 1812.
When the US “won” the war, once again expelling the Red Coats from our lands, the Rothschilds reveled in their own victory, having established yet another central bank that drained the US taxpayers of their Personal Income.
When this bank’s charter ran its course, the whole Rothschild-US President [Fill In The Blank] battle started again, with one side winning a victory over the other in the ensuing 70 years.
Without dredging up reams of references from our beloved annals of history, please note that President Andrew Jackson was instrumental in fighting the Rothschilds, although they tried on numerous occasions to assassinate him.
It wasn’t until 1913 that Senator Nelson Aldrich and his fascist “American Rothschilds” managed to sneak through a bill, during the winter break of the House of Representatives that imposed a formal personal income tax on all Americans.
Our notion that our personal income taxes go to paying for our country’s infrastructure, social services, military, etc. is inaccurate, to say the least.
Our personal income taxes first are collected by the US Treasury via the Internal Revenue Service, which sends the funds to the Federal Reserve, which is NOT a federal bank of any sort.
The privately owned Federal Reserve, which is owned by the Rothschilds and, to a smaller extent, other banking families, then sends our tax dollars to its own Bank of England, which is located in the sovereign area of London called The City of London.
Interestingly, The City of London has its own laws, security forces and military, completely independent of the rest of London and the entire United Kingdom.
It is considered the most elite banking and economic center in the western world.
The Bank of England, again, owned by the Rothschilds, sends our tax dollars to other central banks, all privately owned, and located in Europe.
Why do we even pay this illegal personal income tax, when our own government can operate without it?
Because our government borrows heavily from the Rothschilds and must pay interest on these loans. Our personal income tax offsets these interest payments. All usurious, of course. And all illegal.
(taken from an article by William Dean A. Garner)
This Rothschild International Banking Cartel has, against the wishes of our founding fathers, has always sought to establish a central, privately owned and controlled bank, which they would both own and control.
The Act of 1871 – Is this the source of all our problems?
Submitted by Ralph Waldo on Sat, 06/26/2010 – 17:07
The following article explains how the original “Constitution for the united states for America” was in 1871, changed to the “THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”.
If this impostor is the source of our modern day problems, repealing it could be the simple solution as well.
I am a neophyte of this topic but find it most interesting. Hopefully, some other DPs will help confirm the accuracy of this historical event and bring additional understanding to the fore.
The Congress realized our country was in dire financial straits, so they cut a deal with the international bankers — (in those days, the Rothschilds of London were dipping their fingers into everyone’s pie) thereby incurring a DEBT to said bankers.
If we think about banks, we know they do not just lend us money out of the goodness of their hearts. A bank will not do anything for you unless it is entirely in their best interest to do so. There has to be some sort of collateral or some string attached which puts you and me (the borrower) into a subservient position. This was true back in 1871 as well.
The conniving international bankers were not about to lend our floundering nation any money without some serious stipulations. So, they devised a brilliant way of getting their foot in the door of the United States (a prize they had coveted for some time, but had been unable to grasp thanks to our Founding Fathers, who despised them and held them in check), and thus, the Act of 1871 was passed.
In essence, this Act formed the corporation known as THE UNITED STATES. Note the capitalization, because it is important. This corporation, owned by foreign interests, moved right in and shoved the original “organic” version of the Constitution into a dusty corner.
With the “Act of 1871,” our Constitution was defaced in the sense that the title was block-capitalized and the word “for” was changed to the word “of” in the title. The original Constitution drafted by the Founding Fathers, was written in this manner: “The Constitution for the united states of America”.
For more on this topic please check out this website: http://www.serendipity.li/jsmill/us_corporation.htm
Below is an article, and also a petition sign (see at bottom of page), where you can show your disgust over the recently passed Obama Care Legislation, all of which again is unconstitutional and therefore illegal, by adding your name to a class action law suit.
There is also underway a movement in progress to take back our country, and to restore our original Constitutional Republic.
If you would like to be a part of this movement and be advised of any news, which by the way, the major “Globalist bought and paid for” media are ignoring, then please register at this website: http://republicoftheunitedstates.org/.
One thing is for sure, and that is are living in very exciting and also very dangerous times; and as a Christian I believe these are the times that the Lord warned us about, which he called a time of “great sorrows” that he said would precede his return to earth.
Pray for revival and for a spiritual awakening in our land; pray for the success of this ongoing effort happening in all 50 states, to Restore our Constitutional Republic; and let us all pray according to 2 Chronicles 7:14; which promises that if we as a nation and as individuals humble ourselves and pray; turn from our wicked ways, and seek God’s face; that God will hear from heaven and heal our land. Selah
A Free Press For